Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation of God. The original writings of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments are infallible, sufficient and authoritative for faith and practices.
- There is only one God, existing in three distinct persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. They are coequal in power, nature and glory.
- Jesus is the incarnate Son of God. He became a true man born of a virgin conceived through the Holy Spirit. He was sinless and sacrificed His life on the cross to atone for the sins of mankind. He was raised from the dead and ascended into heaven. He will come again to judge the world and to establish His eternal kingdom.
- As a result of Adam’s sin, the whole of mankind has become sinful and is subjected to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Salvation of a sinner is by grace through faith alone in Jesus.
- A sinner is born again through the work of the Holy Spirit at the moment he receives Jesus as his savior. This new birth is made evident through good works and Godly living.
- The Holy Spirit brings about the regeneration and sanctification of lost sinners. His ministry is to reveal and glorify Christ.
- In the day of resurrection, the saved will be raised to life to be with God forever and the lost to eternal condemnation.
- Satan, the beast, the false prophet and all their followers, will be thrown into the eternal lake of fire in the final judgment.